Get Started Now and Fine-Tune Your Districts’ Network into an Optimized Utility
STEP CG K-12 Managed Network Service is an E-rate eligible managed internal broadband service (MIBS) solution ideal for school districts with limited IT resources or expertise has simple K-12 E-rate eligible solutions for the management and operation of your districts’ LAN/WLAN, including:
- STEP CG Dashboard to provide real-time insight into your network’s performance. Empowering your IT staff to proactively monitor and identify issues before they impact your organization.
- A proper redesign and rebuild of your existing network(s) to deliver a resilient, optimized networking infrastructure.
- Enhanced network security by design and with our comprehensive, in-depth STEP CG configuration audit, secure device configuration.
- A “Get Healthy” service to update existing devices, operating systems, configurations, and groups to the latest security patches/updates.
- Intuitive graphs, device analytics, syslog, and configuration files to reveal network bottlenecks, speed degradation, configuration conflicts, and other network issues.
- Highly skilled and diverse technical and support services utilizing various tools in collaboration with customer IT staff.
Ready to learn more about putting our MIBS expertise to work for your District?
DOWNLOAD MIBS SOLUTIONS OVERVIEW
WATCH THE MIBS VIDEO