June 12th, 2018.
Griffin Gate Marriott Resort & Spa
KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE 2018 - EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
This event represents a unique opportunity to interact in a moderated discussion with experts in the fields of Federal Law Enforcement, Security & Technology.
5 Reasons to Attend!
- ACCESS: Spend time with a former Diplomatic Security Service agent, ask her questions and learn security tradecraft from the Federal Law Enforcement arm of the US Department of State.
- ON POINT: We have brought in a professional moderator to make certain topics are fully discussed and time is maintained.
- DEMO: Test out some of the latest security technologies from manufacturers.
- STRATEGIZE: Speak with an industry leading integrator and learn how to develop an effective preparedness strategy.
- RELAX: Enjoy an open discussion mixer at the end of the event and network with presenters and peers.
11am-12pm Opening Remarks/Moderated Discussion
12pm Sponsored Lunch
1pm-2pm Open Discussion/Mixer/Demos